Unique Cultural Encounters
Exclusive PNG Experiences
Your Choices at Your Pace
Create Your Dream Papau New Guinea Trip With Us!
Pepeta PNG also specialises in creating customised tours for groups and individuals. Our custom itineraries are carefully designed by a team of people who are passionate, know their way around Papua New Guinea and have the right connections with the locals and local community-based tour operators. We carefully hand pick every destination of your choice from our list and create a personalised tailored tour itinerary unique to each traveller, offering a more intimate, unique and authentic travel experience. Our tailored itineraries are designed to meet your individual preferences, interests, and budget.
Our list of tour destinations includes Rabaul, Kavieng, Mount Hagen, Goroka, Alotau, Tufi, Pui Duru village, Port Moresby, Bougainville and Sepik River.
We also offer customised tour itineraries for the Crocodile Festival, Paiya Mini Show, Mount Hagen Show and Mount Hagen Bird watching/Photography and Pui Duru mini show.
Why Choose a Custom Tour?
Experience the culture and natural beauty of PNG at your own pace
Have a more intimate, unique and authentic travel experience
Benefit from customised tour itineraries for top PNG shows and experiences
Click the tabs to find out more
How Does It Work?
1. Contact our team on email@example.com about your travel plans to Papua New Guinea and your intentions to engage our team.
2. Our team will contact you with a questionnaire to collect some information about your travel needs.
3. After collecting all the essential travel information and you agree to engage our travel planning service, we will send you a payment link to pay the service fee. A full-service fee is required before our team is engaged and the service fee is non-refundable.
4. After the payment is received, our team will work on your personalized tour itinerary.
5. Our planning service fees covers our initial consultation, the time involved in research, development of the personalized itinerary and close consultation with you in confirming all the details match your travel needs.
6. Depending on the number of days and the travel needs our team will have one to three working days to complete a travel itinerary.
7. The travel itinerary planning fee is non-refundable however if you do book your travel with us, the itinerary planning fee will be deducted from the total tour cost. If you decide you would like to a different destination entirely additional fees will apply.
8. In the case where you decide to book your travel with us, a full payment is required for the full tour package.
9. Our team is here for you before, during and after your travel.
10. Our tour itineraries are inclusive of hotel rooms, hotel transfers, personalized meet and greet at airports, day tour activities and breakfasts.
11. Domestic flights can also be included based on request.
12. All-inclusive tour package can be arranged based on request.
13. If you decide you’d like to explore a different destination entirely additional fees will apply.
14. When you engage our travel itinerary planning service team you can expect to pay the following professional service fees depending on how many people are traveling in your group and your travel needs.
• 3-7 nights USD150.00 per itinerary for 1-6 people traveling together on the same itinerary.
• 7-10 nights USD250.00 per itinerary for 6-12 people traveling together on the same itinerary.
• 10 + nights USD300.00 per itinerary for 12 + people traveling together on the same itinerary.